Saturday, February 24, 2018

7. Thursday, January 25th 2018

On Thursday, January 25th 2018 I observe the class. The class is no science subject so I still have to observe about the lesson. While I was having observation I also made a lesson plan to the next meeting. My material is solar system. I made the lesson plan for 15 hours time to teach. After I had done my lesson plan, I discussed my lesson plan with Teacher Romar. He actually agree with my planning. But I have one problem about the notebook connection to the LCD because I have to use my own notebook but there are no cable connection to connect my notebook to LCD, so teacher Romar want to help me to ask to the computer technician to help us.
Not only about the lesson, I also help the teacher to prepare the lunch to the students. Every day, the students have a lunch time in this school, if they dislike to the meals, the teachers allows the, to get lunch in the canteen.

The picture when I helped the teacher to prepare the lunch

In the end of the class, teacher Rhoma asked to the students to make a valenyines day card to their friend in a piece of paper as creative as they can. So the students here are mostly creative.


Picture when the Students showed me her work 

No comments:

Post a Comment