Saturday, February 24, 2018

20. Wednesday, February 7th 2018

On Wednesday, 7th February 2018 I still need a time to teach because my time have not enough to reach 15-20 days. I teach in grade 4th/ MEP 2 in the third period. I teach about rotation, The way I teach is the same as I teach in MEP 1 last meeting. But in the MEP 2, we need more struggle to make the students understand because they don’t know how they read the worksheets and how to make that activity.
But in that day, teacher Adams as the class teacher help me to coordinate the class so it was easier. After the lesson, we take a photos in the class to remember each other.


Picture with Grade 4th / MEP 2


After I teach in the class, Teacher Romar invites me to have a meeting with foreigner teacher in Anuban Lampang. The meeting was lead by Dr Bangorn as a directur of MEP program. We discuss about an academic year that will be held on Friday, 16th February 2018. Academic year is the year of the school. In academic year it will be an opening ceremony in the morning, after that the teacher prepare the booth for the students to show students work, students creativity and so on. 
Not only meeting but the students also has a time to choose the leader of the school in every year. 
The students write their name

The students write their name


The students choose the leader

The students choose the leader

The students submit the form





No comments:

Post a Comment