Saturday, February 24, 2018

12. Tuesday, January 30th 2018

On Tuesday 30th 2018, I teach in grade 4th/ MEP 1. I teach about characteristics  of planets. In the last meeting, I gave them a homework to write the characteristics of the member of solar system or the characteristics of each Planets. And today, I tell them to submit their homework to me and the students who do not submit it to me, they get punishment from Teacher Romar to get a letter from Dr Bangorn, She is the headmaster of MEP Program. After that I check the students’ work and I give them score.
After I check their homework, I tell the to draw the members of solar system or the planets with their own groups. I teach for two hours. So in the first period I tell them to draw the planets and in the second period I tell them to present their work in front of the class and they work clearly and they do a good job.
Not only teaching I also observe the school computer laboratory when the students studying about computer. They study about Ms.Excel and they know how to operate the Ms.Excel and the facilities of computer is very well.


Picture in computer Laboratory

No comments:

Post a Comment