Saturday, February 24, 2018

11. Monday, January 29th 2018

On Monday, January 29th 2018 I started to teach. I teach science. I teach in the last perion at 14.30until 15.30 pm. The topic was a solar system. Before I start to talk about that that topic, I called the students name to know about the students. Then, I motivated the students with a picture that have to answered by the students. The picture is about planets. The students have to answer the name of planets. After that I showed the video about the planets and its characteristics. Then the students should look at the video and listen carefully and they must write the characteristics of the planets in their notebook based on the informations from the video, from the slides, and from the internet. Because the time was not enough, I told to the students to make the work as their homework. So, they have to complete their answer at home.

Picture when I called the Students’ name

The students have to answer the name of the members of solar system

The teacher also gives me evaluations about me. The evaluation are:
a.       The student teacher must focus more on the content area standars and assessment for better improvement.

b.      The student teacher must enhanced group discussion and improve her class room management.


No comments:

Post a Comment