Saturday, February 24, 2018

18. Monday, 5th February 2018

On Monday, 5th February is the time to go back to school. I have to prepare the students worksheet to the students activity by printing the worksheet in the class. I print for the students. And after that I continue checking students work in the last Friday and continue to check the lesson plan.
After that, I teach in grade 4/ MEP 1 for 1 hour. I teach about solar system continue and review the last topic. After that in the last period, I teach science in 1 hour. I teach about solar and lunar eclipse. The teaching is to prepare my teaching evaluation on Tuesday. So, I have to prepare the teaching very well.
I teach about solar and lunar eclipse by student activity, which the students devided into 5 groups. And in each group, I give them one worksheet to be done. The activity is about the demonstration about the solar and lunar eclipse. We have to prepare two balls and one flashlight in each group. And we have to make an activity like this scheme

Picture 1 for Activity 1

Picture 2 for Activity 2

After they have an activity they know about solar eclipse and lunar eclipse. And after that, they have to complete the worksheet and I will check the worksheet. But during the lesson, the students are little difficult to make the activity so it needs a long time to make the students understand. But I give them to asking a question to me if they do not understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment