Saturday, February 24, 2018

19. Tuesday, February 6th 2018

On Tuesday, 6th February 2018 is the day that I have to be evaluated by the Lectures from LPRU. So, I have to prepare the lesson plan, the worksheets based on the subject matter and prepare the decoration of the classroom. Before the evaluation, I teach students about science. Because today I have two schedule in one day, but the evaluation time is in the last period so I have to teach in the first period. I teach about the characteristics of solar system in the first period. And I review about the worksheet that finished by the students. And I told them about the characteristics of each planet using stellarium software. They have to obsereve the member of solar system.
After the first period, I took a rest and I wait for the coming of lectures. The lectures Ajarn Cook and Ajarn Ta came on time so I have to going inside to the class and have a class. I teach about the revolution. I showed about the causes of the season by video. I asked the students to practice using the stellarium and using PhET Simulation. And I divides the students to 5 groups. Each group have to find the planets in the stellarium and each group have to explain the characteristic of the planets by drawing in the book. And in the end of the class, the students have to practice the revolution using PhET simulation. And the I gives the confirmation.
The students should find how many days that used by the Earth and the Moon to spin around the Sun. They prove about the days using a PhET Simulation and they do it by their groups. They find the days and they have to present the result of the activity in front of the class. Actually, it needs a 365 days for Earth to spin around the Sun. But the students find about 367.5 days. And after that, we discuss it how can it be happen and I give them confirmation by playing video.

The Picture when I have to show the video about the season to make the students have a question

The Picture during the activity

After the class finished already, I get an evaluation from the lectures. Ajarn Cook gives comment about the classrooms management, because she thinks that I need to improve the classroom management because it was too much students in every groups because I just made 2 groups in the class to observe. But I made 5 groups to do the worksheets. I just made 2 groups because here is not enough notebook that can be used so here is just 2 notebook. So not all students can observe about the days in revolution. But Ajarn Ta gives me a solutions about that, we can use the smartphone to install that application because the application can used by their self and I can devide them into a small groups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment