Saturday, February 24, 2018

13. Wednesday, January 31th 2018

On Wednesday, January 31th 2018 is the schedule of the grade 4 / MEP 1 to have a ceremony on the yard, so I have to join to that event in the yard. Today is the time to giving the certificate to the students of grade 4/ MEP 1 that get a winner in some competitions. The competitions are swimming, dancing, singing and so on. They are appreciated by the school by giving them certificate and medals.

They are the students of grade 4/ MEP 1 who get certificate and medals from school

After give the certificate to the students, the teacher of Grade 4/MEP 1 whose is Teacher Romar has to give speech in front of the students so I have to join him to have a speech. Teacher Romar introduce my self in front of the students and teachers that join the ceremony.
Teacher Romar and Teacer Rose were giving speech

After the ceremony, we go to the class and have a milk time with the students as everyday.

Milk Time with the Students

After that I have to teach in grade 4 slide/ MEP 2 in the third period for 1 hours. I teach about the member of solar system in grade 4/ MEP 2. I tell the students about the member of solar system by pictures about planets and they have to answer about the names of planets. After that I tell the students to write the characteristics of each planets in their notebook. But the students cannot finish the work so I let them to do that in their home as their homework and submit to me in the next meeting. I also tell the students to draw planets in the groups and we will have a drama about planets in the next meeting.

The students in Grade 4/ MEP 2 do the works in the class

After I teach in Grade 4/ MEP 2 I have to check the students worksheet and the students work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment