Saturday, February 24, 2018

6. Wednesday, January 24th 2018

On Wednesday, January 24th 2018 I observed the class. In the class the students were studying as usual. The schedule of the lessons are Math, Social Studies, Science Project, Career Techno, Computer, and Applied Math. There are no Science in 4th grade / MEP 1 but I still sit inside the class. And Teacher Rhoma as my teacher gave me a material to teach and and the example of Lesson Plan. Teacher Rhoma want me to teach the subject matter of Solar System. So I have to prepare it.

As usual, the students in this school have a lunch time. The lunch time is the time for students to have a lunch and have a break. The lunch time is about 1 hour. After the lunch time, the students back to the class and have a lesson again. They were so active students. They worked in a group and they are active to go to in front of the class to do the work.

The Stundents work in Group

The student active do the work in front of the class.

In the afternoon, the students have a break time for 15 minutes. They eat snacks and drink the water.

Break Time 

No comments:

Post a Comment